Il Miele Artificiale nella poesia..
(Isabella H, poetry's blogger)


Risultati immagini per miele e poesia

Isabella H Jan 2012
Artificial honey milk without devotion,
With ground bread of ticking experimentation so near by.

I walk and dwell so carelessly to have sensitive skin so marked easily,
I look at myself what type of mask will it take to cover my imperfection of vice verses.

Woke up, 
My,Dear,Oh,Dear,

Agony of sadness in front of me,
It pains me oh so dear,
In all my might I can do so little for,

My,Dear,Oh,Dear.


In and out of the door of no return til sun to sunset,
I feel myself dragging my stone block shoes of navigation.

So plain and throbbing  circumstances of low degree of particles,
Floating around.

Momentarily , It's quiet over.

Then rewinding a sorrowful movie.

Until it forwards into something.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog